Mesin Pencari

Program ramalan gratis tentang Cinta, Karir dan Keberuntungan di blog ini sudah di tutup.

Bloggers share their skills

Many blogs content tutorial about blogging, programming, business, language, science and many others. They are(the bloggers that wrote tutorials) have been helping other blogger. They spent their time, their mind, their money to share knowledge and make everything be easy and cheap (read: free). They are heroic. Congratulations struggled. May they receive the appropriate repayment.

Several of them are Kang Rohman, Ade Sanusi and many others that cannot be named by me one by one.

It is good to be useful to the other person. So, as well-off as me, I make blog that contains about java programming. Sorry, if it's contents is not substantial. It's "http://java-ones.blogspot.com".

I am not expert in java, I am e newbie, newbie. So please note if many mistakes in my posts. If you mind, please visit to my blog. Click here. Whoever gives, would get.

Note: until now, I have no time to look after Java Tutorial, sometimes, one day I will make it a great java tutorial blog. Pray me.

ANA PRIVAT
Jl. Maharta IV, Block A-19 No. 13, Pondok Maharta, Ciledug, Tangerang, Banten 15154. Telp. 021-926 48 700, 021-986 70 881

Baca Juga



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

salam kenal mas ... hehehe ... bingung mo komen apaan ... aku ga jago bahasa inggris ... numpang corat - coret aja deh ... mksh yaa

Xitalho said...

I hope u have a little times to make up that blog.

Post a Comment

Terima kasih telah meninggalkan komentar. Secepatnya akan saya balas komentar Anda. Salam hangat.

SMS Gateway is a program to manipulate SMS from your customer. It can be auto reply, scheduled broadcast and unscheduled broadcast. SMS gateway accelerating process incoming and outgoing information in your business and increase customer satisfaction. Your business need SMS Gateway program? Phone : 0815 100 932 90 Email : anaprivatku@gmail.com

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

 
---- Java Coffee. Green World Blogger Template---- © Template Design by Herro